AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Critical Humourism

I like humor. I like it so much that I have a web page devoted to corn. It even has its very own web jester (Yes, in deedy, our own Mr. CAB keeps us laughing with his funny jokes and oft times silly humor.)

Now I found something I think is humourous, although it may wax cynical in the minds of some.

However you find your own take on this whimsy, please understand that's all it is meant to be.

Searching: An interesting dichotomy

It’s interesting on several levels to me because Joe Mercola fancies himself as the health expert of the internet. Then, I remember when he first started out and was found looking over my main web site just about every day.

Now, I too am considered a formidable health expert by a high number of people around the world. I speak with many of them daily; many more contact me via my blogs, my newsletters and websites, phone, snail mail, and email.

Of course this keeps me pretty occupied, but I do make time for the necessary research I do for clients and for my publications.

Yes, I do sell products, and all profits go directly to our 501c3 tax-exempt, non-profit organization that keeps us on line, no matter which product or service you choose.

We haven’t sold out to what I like to refer to as ‘Wildwood Hucksterism’, especially when it comes to what’s really in that pink Himalayan salt.

Just remember that the pink salt is high in sodium, and fluoride, so it is easy to understand why our choice, Celtic salt, remains our choice, with 17% less sodium, no traces of fluoride, and its proven health benefits.

So maybe now you’ll switch, and bypass the fluoride too. We’ll be pleased to take your order, and we’ll even keep the light on…
Web History | Search settings | Sign in
Google

Advanced Search

Search: the web pages from the UK
Web
Show options...
Results 1 - 2 of about 0 for does himolayan salt contain fluride?. (0.29 seconds)
Sponsored Links
1. Pure Himalayan Pink Salt
Multitude Health Benifits @ 10%Off
Raw Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt.
nutrisun.co.uk/Himalayan.Pink.Salt/
2. Himalayan Salt Sale
Buy Creative Nature Himalayan Salt
Discounted Whilst Stock Lasts.
www.Creative-Nature.co.uk

See your ad here »

Search Results
1. Did you mean: does himalayan salt contain fluoride? Top 2 results shown
2. Natural Health News: Himalayan Salt FAD May Be a Health Risk
Labels: high fluoride content, natural health news, Pink Himalayan salt .... Many of these knock-off salts do appear to contain high levels of fluoride. ... Stupid is as Stupiddoes...Yes, I have ready your mentioned book. ...
naturalhealthnews.blogspot.com/.../salt-may-be-health-scam.html - Cached - Similar
3. Himalayan Salt - The Purest Salt on Earth with Amazing Health Benefits
In addition, your table salt very often contains potentially dangerous ... The Crystal Salt from the Himalayas does not burden your body as other salts do. ...
products.mercola.com/himalayan-salt/ - United States - Cached - Similar
4. ________________________________________
5. Results for: does himolayan salt contain fluride?
Your search - does himolayan salt contain fluride? - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
o Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
o Try different keywords.
o Try more general keywords.
o Try fewer keywords.
Did you mean to search for: does himalayan salt contain fluoride?

Search within results - Language Tools - Search Help - Dissatisfied? Help us improve
Google Home - Advertising Programmes - Business Solutions - Privacy - About Google

No comments: