I urge you to read this and pass on to all of your friends -
A Review of ‘Scientific Information Regarding the Use of Thimerosal As a Preservative in Vaccines’
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Creepy-crawlies may help heal diabetes wounds
By Fran Lowry | Reuters – Fri, Sep 23, 2011
He and his colleagues presented their findings this week in Chicago at a scientific meeting, and they still haven't been vetted by independent researchers.
Eron's team treated 37 diabetics with maggots. The patients all suffered from a type of artery disease that causes poor circulation in the limbs, and they all had stubborn wounds -- some up to five years old.
The doctors put 50 to 100 maggots (of the species Lucilia sericata) on the wounds and left them there for two days, at which time they applied new ones. They repeated this five times on average.
Honey is also a great healer for wounds in people with diabetes. Essential oils help especially when there is great infection. http://www.leaflady.org/honey.htm
A Massage Technique - U.S. physician, Dr. J. B. Dawson, has discovered a simple massaging technique that can restore blood flow to skin ulcers and speed the healing process. Skin ulcerations develop in a circular pattern that resembles a three-layered bull's eye. At the center of the circle is a red, inflamed area where tissue destruction has taken place. Just around the outside of that red center, you'll usually find an area of pus formation. This area is surrounded by a rim of swollen tissue, which forms the outer boundary. To promote healing in the ulcer, Dr. Dawson gently and carefully massages the red center of the ulceration in a circular manner once a day. To block the pain of the massage, he uses a mixture of 2 percent lidocaine and an antibacterial ointment. This gentle method of massage increases circulation to the infected area. After a few days, Dr. Dawson begins to massage the area more firmly and gradually expands the massage to include the outer rim of the circle. Within a few days, if the pain caused by massaging the ulceration starts to subside, there is no longer any need to use the lidocaine and the ointment. When the infection begins to clear, you can substitute vegetable (olive oil) oil for the antibiotic ointment. As treatment continues, the increase in circulation slowly destroys the outer rim of the ulcer. The destruction of the border appears to be the key to healing diabetic lesions. Dr. Dawson reports that, with his technique, ulcers as large as 3 centimeters (a little over an inch) heal completely in one to two weeks. He has found that they heal even better if they are left exposed to the air with a thin covering of lubrication. If you can't find lidocaine, Solarcaine (the sunburn ointment containing lidocaine) should work just as well. Dr. Dawson mixes an over-the-counter antibacterial ointment with the lidocaine.
from our main domain, http://www.leaflady.org/Diabetic_Health.htm
Selections from Natural Health News
Mar 20, 2009
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Contact: Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota / Nancy Hokkanen 952-831-3777
Lives ruined, “Gardasil Girls” abandoned by CDC, manufacturers & media
ST. PAUL, MN – Vaccine consumers were shortchanged yet again by media’s selective reporting of Rep. Michele Bachmann’s HPV vaccine comments from last week’s Tea Party debate. Whatever one’s opinion of Republican Presidential candidate Bachmann, the seriousness of vaccine injury was lost to many journalists’ indulgences in bias, jingoism and ignorance.
The Minneapolis Star Tribune found demagoguery irresistible, inaccurately titling its editorial “Bachmann’s foolish attack on vaccines.” The subhead, “Congresswoman’s fear-mongering put politics over health,” was unintentionally ironic, especially given the Strib’s consistent failure to investigate many readers’ vaccine injuries and legitimate product safety concerns.
In 2006 the HPV vaccine was recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. A few years later the U.S. Centers for Disease Control stated, “As of June 22, 2011… VAERS [the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] received a total of18,727 reports of adverse events following Gardasil® vaccination.” A total of 2,799 adverse events were classified as “Serious,” including encephalopathy (brain damage). 98 deaths have been reported.
In 2009 CBS News quoted Dr. Scott Ratner, whose wife is also a physician, saying one of their daughters became severely ill after a shot of Gardasil: “My daughter went from a varsity lacrosse player at Choate to a chronically ill, steroid-dependent patient with autoimmune myofasciitis.”
Girls injured by HPV vaccines have little recourse – medical treatments are few and vaccine injury research is minimal. Teenaged victims have taken their stories to Facebook and YouTube. Websites like www.TruthAboutGardasil.org list victims’ symptoms and photos. A documentary on HPV vaccine injury, “One More Girl,” is currently being filmed by ThinkExist Productions.
Glossed over in most media is possible influence peddling by Governor Rick Perry’s former chief of staff Mike Toomey, who went to work for Merck, the manufacturer of the Gardasil HPV vaccine. The legislative group Women In Government was courted by HPV vaccine manufacturers; a subsequent 2007 Minnesota HPV vaccine bill sponsored by WIG attendees was defeated.
The Washington Post did run “Perry’s Financial Ties to Merck Run Deep” on 9/14/11, but concluded with this tepid caveat: “[S]ome experts have said they are concerned that there is insufficient evidence about how long Gardasil’s protection will last, whether serious side effects will emerge and whether a reduction in infections will necessarily translate into fewer cancers.”
Despite these unanswered questions, a bill to allow 12-year-olds to get the HPV vaccine without parents’ consent is on the desk of California Governor Jerry Brown. Yet few media outlets have reported on the myriad negative implications of this usurpation of parental health care rights.
Media’s repeated failure to investigate vaccine safety issues is perhaps best summarized this week in an insightful analysis by Alison Bass, a Brandeis and Mount Holyoke journalism professor, science writer, Pulitzer Prize nominee, and author of the book “Side Effects”:
“I wish the media would use this opportunity to explore the public health ramifications of allowing a drug manufacturer to aggressively target the wrong population for an expensive and possibly unnecessary vaccine.”
Monday, September 19, 2011
The study followed around 16,000 patients with epilepsy and schizophrenia between 1999 and 2008.
READ COMPLETE STORY
Sunday, September 18, 2011
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they havemultiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patientsthat there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet to eat more adequately and healthy, 4-5 times/dayand by including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growingcancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cellsin the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will oftenreduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden fromchemotherapy and radiation the immune system is eithercompromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumbto various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells tomutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancercells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
*CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitutewould be Manuka honey or molasses, but only in very smallamounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white incolor Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or (Celtic)sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in thegastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-baseddiet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little other meat, like chicken. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, wholegrains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body intoan alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cookedfood including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide liveenzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down tocellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhancegrowth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (mostvegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some rawvegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed attemperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine Green tea is a better alternative and has cancerfighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, orfiltered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tapwater. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot ofdigestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in theintestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. Byrefraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymesto attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows thebody's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system(IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals,EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroycancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are knownto cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body'snormal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, orunneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit.A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warriorbe a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness putthe body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenatedenvironment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
1. No plastic containers in micro.
2. No water bottles in freezer.
3. No plastic wrap in microwave..
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.