AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, April 26, 2010

Fast Food Info

I found this menu of 41 fast foods to be totally outrageous! The information, especially the sodium content in these menu items is a real eye opener.

Can you imaging that eating bacon with melted cheese between two slices of fried chicken? Not only is this a gut buster, it's a real health buster too!

And then there is the mac & cheese served up in a bowl of bread. I can only wonder who is dreaming up these combos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at some of the fast food treats myself. I got a tummy ache just looking through the madness. A few of the dishes had 5 days worth of your total sodium intake in one 'meal' if not more. The sad part about it is that the fast food is cheaper that healthy food in some areas.