AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Thursday, September 09, 2010

B Vitamins for a Healthy Baby

Vitamin 'may help prevent' spina bifida is an article in today's BBC News.

In the late 60s when I was in college for my second bachelor's degree (nursing) I learned in my nutrition studies that B vitamins would prevent Spina Bifida.

In the early 90s when I met Herr Kufner, I talked with him about RKBio Blend and how its rich supply of B vitamins helped prevent Spina Bifida.

These articles are from Natural Health News -

Why it pays to rely on nutritional supplementation

and

http://naturalhealthnews.blogspot.com/2009/03/mainstream-medicine-slow-to-catch-on.html

And now some some 40 years after I learned about B vitamins to prevent Spina Bifida, the BBC reports it may help be a preventive.

Whose merry-go-round are we on?

No comments: