AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Phoenix Faced with Infection Outbreak

I see this again and again in the news from different parts of the country and worldwide.
I do not see any change in the way response is directed, and as I read more and more over the years since 1993 when I began to find other ways to approach the long standing problems from over use and abuse of antibiotics, I see it continues to fester under mainstream medicine.
When I happened on the article I sent this response to the reporter -
Phoenix-area hospitals fight highly toxic 'supergerm'
Please see this page on my web site. http://leaflady.org/sane_cln.htm
and from Natural Health News:
 
 
 
 
and this with related information and comments from a 2004 item posted on line, several times -
 
This is a topic I have been working on since 1993.  Current mainstream approaches just are not working. 
 
Please feel free to share and I am happy to speak with you.

2 comments:

V. lagra said...

This is very interesting concerning the natural health. It gives the updating of your health regularly.

Website Designing India said...

This is very interesting post. I really liked it. Please keep posting such an informative post.