AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Phoenix Faced with Infection Outbreak

I see this again and again in the news from different parts of the country and worldwide.
I do not see any change in the way response is directed, and as I read more and more over the years since 1993 when I began to find other ways to approach the long standing problems from over use and abuse of antibiotics, I see it continues to fester under mainstream medicine.
When I happened on the article I sent this response to the reporter -
Phoenix-area hospitals fight highly toxic 'supergerm'
Please see this page on my web site.
and from Natural Health News:
and this with related information and comments from a 2004 item posted on line, several times -
This is a topic I have been working on since 1993.  Current mainstream approaches just are not working. 
Please feel free to share and I am happy to speak with you.


V. lagra said...

This is very interesting concerning the natural health. It gives the updating of your health regularly.

Website Designing India said...

This is very interesting post. I really liked it. Please keep posting such an informative post.