AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, January 25, 2010

Early Detection DOES NOT PREVENT Breast Cancer

At last, another thinking health professional with a mind set for real prevention
from Desiree Jones--

We have all heard the slogan, “Early detection is the best protection.” As a matter of fact, as a health professional, I find that I can seldom sort through my weekly medical mail without having that slogan staring at me from nearly a dozen different postcards and other mail received from a myriad of local health facilities and hospitals. Notwithstanding that, in this post, I challenge conventional wisdom vis-à-vis this slogan, and ask you to consider another crucially important perspective on this matter.
 
http://www.basilandspice.com/journal/every-13-minutes-a-woman-dies-of-breast-cancer.html
See also: The Prevention Revolution

No comments: