AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Importance of Accuracy in Health Reporting

Over the years I have been in the health professions I have noticed real change in the way health information is reported.  This applies to medical journals, TV and other broadcast media, newspapers, and other venues.

Now too we have now the on-line purveyors of what lay people turned health expert believe to be factual.

I think it has become pretty difficult to wade your way through all that is out there in the info universe to make some sense of it all for your health and that of those for whom you care.

Even though one site I favor is focused on mainstream health, I continue to learn more about the issues that have been important to me for decades from his sites: Integrity and truth in coverage.

Recently this was the focus of some very good information -

No comments: