AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Friday, July 23, 2010

Eating LESS Meat is the way to lose weight ? NOT!

When I saw this article circulating the airways and media venues, as well as the numerous tweets I received from the raw foodies and vegans I was laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Hard to say who paid for this room of alleged researchers to come up with the findings, but you really do have to question this.

When choosing your food plan there is quite a lot more that goes into selecting what is correct for you.  Relying on mass media isn't always the best place to start.

I use a specific test that helps you learn what type of metabolism you have, based on twelve types.  These types were developed 50 years ago based on solid nutrition research that preceded this method by another 30-40 years.  And at that time research had "meat". It was based on solid scientific guidelines and it wasn't usually tainted.

Another approach I use is an old and proven food program that will re-balance your biochemistry.

Then I look at your personal nutritional deficiencies, in an approach I developed over many years in this work and with many people of differing backgrounds.  I have a patent application pending.

Of course I defer to organic food, but I also provide information so you can select the healthiest food even when organic isn't available or you cannot afford it.

Some people can eat meat, some cannot.  The same follows for vegetarianism and veganism, raw or cooked fanciers.

I also into consideration the issues of feed lots and mass production of meat, hormones, and antibiotics, as well as the type of feeding used in this wing of the food industry. 

So you get a tailored plan, and you get educated.  You'll receive support and get some balanced exercise information too.

Because I charge for this service I know that not everyone will take advantage of it, or any of the parts of it. 

And ultimately because my work is based on education you might like to read the opinion of a trusted colleague on this latest babble.

TIP:  One serving of meat is about the size of a deck of cards, or as others may say, the size of the palm of your hand.

Sorry Dr Atkins

No comments: