AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sprint Teams with Oprah

I own a SPRINT PCS phone and I've had one since about 1995. Because it is owned by the 501c3 organization that sponsors Natural Health News, no tax is supposed to be billed to our account.

I can't tell you how many times I have approached SPRINT on this issue. And it comes and goes.

I've applied to SPRINT for a grant to cover our very limited use of the service, but to no avail.

Gee wouldn't it be great to get a brand new top of the line phone and three months service like the promo on Oprah today for all the people in her audience. None with a non-profit group.

And perhaps along with that, Dan Hesse will give all those women who were screaming about this freebie, a copy of my article, based on science, that includes the breast cancer risk of cell phones.

No comments: