AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, May 11, 2009

Here's a catchy little tune

Aloha !

Here's our theme song! I know it's not the greatest recording, but maybe it's good enough to inspire someone, possibly Ronny and the Daytona's or Jan and Dean to record it!

Mahalo,
Willy Banta, Pahoa



Here are the lyrics so you can sing along -

Little GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
as sung to Little GTO by Ronnie & The Daytonas new lyrics by Willy Banta c Ain't Yer Music
If you can make a better recording, please do. If you would like to add video, go ahead or send me some pix and I'll compile it! Thanks for watching?

Little GMO, you're not a friend of mine
Yeah I worry about you every time I dine
cause they won't put a label on the food I buy yi yi
I'm gonna spit it out, shout it out, close 'em down GMO

No more, no more GMO (no no more no more GMO)

Little GMO you're made by Monsanto
you look like the real thing, there's no way I can know
you stole the patent from God now, so even He can't grow woe woe
He wants to spit up, shout it out, close 'em down GMO

No more, no more GMO (no no more no more GMO)

Gonna tell my grocer to not buy GMO
tell my friends and neighbors everything they should know
where they grow you is a secret, youre everywhere I go woe woe
threaten living thing on earth,
Are there side effects? They're not too sure...
I'm gonna throw 'em out, shout it out, close 'em down GMO

No comments: