AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, April 11, 2005

Little Interest in Ethics Today

According to a study reported by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) 84 percent of all doctors have seen their colleagues take shortcuts that could be dangerous to patients.

Worse, less than 10 percent of this group reported what they saw.

My father was a physician and surgeon who fortunately completed medical school when medicine was still an art. He belonged to a group of doctors that agreeably monitored each other so that any harm to a patient or others might be avoided.

This degree of professionalism must be very hard to find today it seems.

4 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
My medical staffing
blog, is something you need to peep out!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I know that you love my work so, look up my temporary staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Check out the blog site with my medical staffing
in it!

job mississippi pharmacy89 said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I hope you had a chance to check out my pharmacy jobs san antonio
blog.