AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Saturday, April 02, 2005

is it parity or is it camouflage?

Washington state now has parity for mental health coverage with medical/surgical care.

Yet there is no separation between general psychiatrists and specialty psychiatrists such as those for children. The fee is the same in spite of additional training (not the mention all the additional time it takes to work with kids). But that's another hurdle.

Given the ineffectivenes of current drug-based psychiatric treatments - the number of mentally disabled individuals receiving social security beneifts for that disabilty has doubled over the past 15 years - the major effect of mental health parity will be to accelerate the fiscal bankruptcy of medicare, medicaid and the medical care system in general.

7 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your michigan staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my pharmacy staffing
!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Hey playa! You need to check out my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Sweetie, go and search my michigan jobs
blog for what you need.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I was in love with your pharmacy employement
blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
My texas bextra claim blog, is something you need to peep out!