AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Monday, April 11, 2005

Demand for Natural Healing Therapies

Every year millions of Americans seek providers who offer health care therapies that are neither widely taught in medical schools nor generally available in U.S. hospitals. Researchers from Harvard Medical School studied the health care practices of U.S. adults and estimated that 22 million Americans sought providers of unconventional care in 1990. The study, reported in the New England Journal of Medicine, estimates that in 1990 Americans made more visits to providers who offered unconventional therapies than to all primary care physicians—425 million compared to 388 million visits.

5 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Stop by and visiit my staffing services
blog!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I want you to look for my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my michigan staffing
blog

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Come as you are and look at my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Go and find my michigan jobs
blog.