AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Energizer

Here's an easy exercise to use during the holidays to keep your energy level up and stress low. It's especially helpful for those of you living in urban locations.
This super effective tiredness remedy is amazingly simple and takes just a few minutes to do. It's a classic breathing exercise that floods your system with energy-enhancing oxygen, while at the same time expelling energy-depleting stale air and impurities from your lungs. Called the Cleansing Breath or Bellows Breath, it's a natural energy booster that can be done virtually anywhere well ventilated and anytime you feel tired, run down and in need of some real energy. While this breathing exercise/tiredness remedy is safe, you should check with your health professional before trying it for the first time. Keep reading...

3 comments:

mandy said...

I still can't decide if I am going to changed everything I already started. But mmmm lol It's challenging and want myself to give a try, why not

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to share a great new health-conscious sparkling juice that I found! It's called Picabi. Has anyone else tried it yet? Picabi takes the benefits of wholesome gourmet fruit, a full spectrum of health-defending vitamins and minerals and makes it taste soooooo good! I give it to my kids to bring to school for lunches, and my husband and I drink it every day.
SandraDee123

Anonymous said...

Hello, I visited your blog. The information which you have shared in your site is very informative. I really much impressed with your blog. I have added your blog to If you give my links on your blog it will be useful to our visitors and also can get ideas and information from your site. Thanks
BERTINA MAKAYLA