AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Saturday, January 29, 2005

A QUICK LOOK AT HOW SOME COUNTRIES ADVERTISE FOOD TO KIDS

* Ireland: All television commercials for fast food and candy are banned.
* Sweden/Norway/Austria/Luxembourg: All television advertising to children is banned.
* Belgium/France/Portugal/Vietnam: All marketing is banned in schools.
* United States: Spending more per child than any other nation in the world, the U.S. plugs $15 billion per year into marketing food to kids, which is more than what it would cost to provide health insurance for all uninsured children.

8 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please discover my staffing services
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I want you to look for my medical staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I know that you love my work so, look up my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Go and click my pharmacy employement
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Check out my michigan staffing
blog, please!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Please go over my pharmacy employement
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Please proceed to my staffing services
blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Please discover my arkansas bextra claim blog.