AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Saturday, February 19, 2005

CHELATION VICTORY in Connecticut...

Chelation therapy is now completely legal in Connecticut.

The Connecticut Medical Board, on Tuesday February 15th, 2005, was presented with a negotiated settlement in the Connecticut Health Department versus Robban Sica MD case.

The parties recommending this settlement were the Connecticut Department of Health (DOPH), the Connecticut Attorney General, Robban Sica MD and her attorneys, the International College of Integrative Medicine (ICIM), and the American College for the Advancement of Medicine (ACAM). The board accepted the recommendation.

Read more about the history of chelation at


Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Check out my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog, please!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Hey why don't you peep my michigan staffing
blog site.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please examine my medical staffing
blog as soon as you can.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
It may look like it was hard work, but my michigan jobs
blog was simple.