AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Natural Substances and Health Benefits

About a month ago I wrote about the failure of medicine today to think with an open mind.

I suppose I could address any topic in health care and see the same behavior. I hear stories every day from people about the difficulties they face in the health care system, and their hopelessness. Your health is a very precious commodity, and your health care provider needs to give it their full attention.

As a follow-up note to something I mentioned in "One More Time, with feeling" I am most pleased to report that a little girl's health status became free of parasites because of natural therapy with nutritional support, internal baths, herbs and essential oils.

If you want to insure that your right of access to natural therapies remains in tact, please visit this site.

No comments: